You can like wearing sundresses and lace and still be nonbinary.
You can like wearing pantsuits with ties and still be a woman.
You can like wearing floral patterns and still be a man.
Gender identity is valid. Gender expression is subjective. Gender norms are bullshit.
cute pairing names
- otp: why’d you have to fucking die
- otp: why am i so emotionally invested in this
- otp: why does your fic tag on ao3 rarely update
- otp: where’s the fanart
- otp: you look at each other a lot and every time you do i die
- otp: wouldn’t it be cool if this was an alternate universe and you met at a diner at like 2 am while it was raining
- otp: i’m going to cry
Tagged: #tiny dinosaur rules :)
I don’t know if I’m enough of a top quality girl for you.
I’m the broken, defective toy.
I’m missing the parts you deserve.”
9:22am, too early for this (via rintheunicorn)
Fucking hell but this episode was unnerving.
shit shit shit THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’VE FELT GENUINELY VAGUELY ILL AFTER AN EPISODE
someone help me i am freaking out over welcome to night vale
Tagged: #Welcome to Night Vale
If the multiverse theory is true, then there’s a universe where it isn’t.
Multiverse theory doesn’t cover paradoxical situations
Except in the universe where it does
i’m having an aneurysm
Episode 19B of Welcome to Night Vale is probably the most unsettling of all the episodes I’ve heard so far
do the responsible thing: take a shower and go to bed cause i have to be up in 6 hours for work.
or: take a shower and work on this vid.